I had so much fun being on Corinne Dobbas “The HeartSpace Podcast” discussing the difference between chemistry and lasting love! I have done a lot of podcast interviews, but this was one of my absolute favorites. Corinne and I had so much in common when talking about the beginning of our relationships, and just got really deep and honest in this podcast.
Whether you’re feeling not good enough, curious about the difference between chemistry and lasting love, or curious about common fears when newly dating, you’ll find something for you in our interview.
Whether in a committed relationship or looking for love, everyone can relate to the matters of the heart talked about in this episode.
Inside the episode we discuss:
- How not feeling good enough can affect your relationships
- The difference between “chemistry” love & lasting “ultimate love”
- Breaking through feelings of not feeling good enough
- The importance of community and support while you’re dating
- Common fears in new dating relationships
- Tips to move through these common fears
- How to realize you’ve grown as an individual
- How what you need to work through will keep showing up until you work through it
- What to do if you’re still experiencing heartache six months plus down the line from breaking up with someone
- How to keep your energy open for love
I am dedicated to helping women improve their confidence and find a passionate, committed relationship.
I put a note on my Instagram that I had two spots available for free 30 minute Love Breakthrough sessions this month, and they booked out fast! So in honor of Valentine’s Day, if you’ve been wanting to talk to me about a specific challenge you’re going through, I’ve created space on my calendar for three more spots. Sign up here.
With much February love,